Leeds NY 12451 Greene County
Deck Staining and Sealing Contractors in Upstate NY
"Experience was very positive. Job was done in one day and results were excellent. Totally cleaned up afterward, and was handled very professionally. DON''T hesitate to use this company for your painting needs." - Myron B. deck restoration in Kingston, NY 12401
"Our deck is 10 years old and looked it!! The guys came in washed it and stained it over the course of a week. It came out beautifully!! I was impressed that they were there every day to work at 7:00AM sharp. More importantly, they did not get a speck of stain on my patio below or on my house!! Hire them with confidence!! You will not be disappointed!!" Dave D. West Coxsackie, NY Deck Staining
Kellogg's Painting is a professional deck staining - sealing contractor and refinishing company. We clean, restore and protect your deck, fences and other outdoor wood. Using the most durable and reliable products in Athens, Bethlehem, Coxsackie, Delmar, Durham, Elka Park, Germantown, Glasco, Greenville, Hudson, Hunter, Hurly, Kingston, Lake Katrine, Red Hook, Saugerties, Tannersville, Windham, Woodstock And More NY Areas
"Thank you for the great job you did on staining the deck - we get lots of compliments."-Michael S. deck staining - sealing in Saugerties, N.Y
We are the wood care professionals, treating wood with the greatest respect.
Kellogg's Painting, Windham NY 12496, Painters & staining
Painting contractors Windham NY 12496 painters, deck - house staining and pressure washing company. Kellogg's Painting painters serving Catskills and Hudson Valley NY areas.
As a professional deck restoration, staining and sealing contractor in Leeds, NY 12451 let us take care of your deck for you. We will strip, neutralize/brighten, clean and re-stain your deck for a long-lasting look that you can be proud of. We use cutting-edge deck care products.
Kellogg's Painting uses a low pressure washing system, quality cleaners and are deck certified staining contractors.
- The most important factor in deck and fence staining is surface preparation.
- Our trained professional employees take there time in the work they do to insure quality results that exceed your expectations.
- Wooden deck's and fence's turn grayish in color after being exposed to the elements for a couple of years, as professional deck restoration contractors we will restore and protect your investment.
- Our deck and fence refinishing and staining service will expose the beauty of the natural wood grain which is being masked by dirt, tree sap, mold, mildew, etc, .
- Our signature cleaning will also curtail premature wood rot and decay which would be much more expensive to remedy.
- A major source of problems and complaints for all wood finishes is contractors over-application of the coating.
- Most deck and fence finishes are designed to penetrate the surface of the wood.
- Putting too much of these coatings on the wood leads to a buildup of material, forming a film which can ultimately peel or crack.
- For water repellent products, over-application can result in a surface which is overly waxy, sticky, or slick.
Add life to your fence. We will clean it free of dirt, mold, mildew, graying and re-stain it restoring it to new condition and protecting it from the elements.
- Clear Solutions